Wooden Weber Table

M Rudko

TVWBB Member
So here's the latest find. An old Weber work table that I picked up on ebay. The only glitch was when it was attached to the kettle rim (a la the clips on the plastic table), the lid didn't fit securely. Then I figured out that it hooks over the handle! Works great. For it's inaugural run I did 10 lbs of turkey pastrami.

-Mike

Unknown-3.jpg

Unknown.jpg

Unknown-1.jpg

I would love a table like that. I have the Weber 7513 table but I find it's a little small. But the only option that I can find.

Fantastic find,
Weber should bring back the real wood tables.
Weber Lurkers pay attention. It the "Green" thing to do.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Hmmmmm...... some marine grade plywood and stain, some banquet table legs.......

I feel a project coming on!!

Pat

Could you post a picture of the how the table attaches to the handle? i am wanting to make one of these for my master touch and want an idea of how to attach the table to the handle. Id really appreciate a pic! Thanks

Mike,

I had one of those years ago. It sat out in the rain for about 3 years before the plywood warped from the moisture. I would recommend that you apply a new finish / sealer to it at the end of each year.

Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K Crews:
Could you post a picture of the how the table attaches to the handle? i am wanting to make one of these for my master touch and want an idea of how to attach the table to the handle. Id really appreciate a pic! Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could use a couple of 1" EMT (conduit) straps like I did.
http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...40039023/m/326106755

HTH

Tim

Back