ProQ Stacker Order Problem

Jeff C.

TVWBB Member
Forgive me Father, it has been too long since my last post.

On March 30 I ordered the stacker for my WSM. I responded to my order confirmation a few times trying to get the tracking # so I could plan another cook.

Never got a response, so I tried calling the number (I ordered from the Mesa AZ location). Calls go straight to voicemail.

Today I did a little digging and found a notice that the business is for sale due to the owner not being able to extend his visa.

Gee, that sounds great for my order...

Anybody know what's going on with them? I ordered on my credit card, so I can get my money back if necessary by going through the card company, but I'd rather have the stacker.

Any help is appreciated!

Definitely do the Fred's thing. I'm getting to be a Fred's fan. I watch is video podcast on Itunes and he just sent a bunch of us some free rub samples. Seems like an OK guy. BBQ, music - if he owned a beer store, he would have all the bases covered!

Pat

I'll probably have to do that, and should have done it in the first place.

If I could just get ANY type of confirmation that the existing order was actually going to ship I'd just wait it out, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let somebody skip the country with my BBQ money.

I confirmed with my bank that my account was charged the day after the order was placed. Luckily, all I need to do is just file a complaint with the bank and they will credit my account. Visa takes care of the rest going after the jag who wants to walk off with my money.

After some additional consideration, I may not even bother with the stacker. Since I placed that order I've started grinding my own pork sausage and think the money would be better used upgrading my stuffing equipment.

Either way, a win-win for me. Moral of the story, pay by credit card and you have the credit card company (well, my bank at least since it's issued by them to me) standing behind the purchase.

Tomorrow I try making my first batch of brats!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff C.:

After some additional consideration, I may not even bother with the stacker. Since I placed that order I've started grinding my own pork sausage and think the money would be better used upgrading my stuffing equipment.

Tomorrow I try making my first batch of brats! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would definately save your money and invest in the stuffing equipment. I was not very impressed with the stacker, despite my initial excitement. But that may just be me, I dont like jugling 2 grates, let alone three
icon_wink.gif
If you do decide to get one, you might want to check this stacker flip thread out.

Back