New 18" & 22" Charcoal Bowl Assembly

Bryan S

TVWBB Olympian
Looking at the best way to assemble the newly designed charcoal bowl and tray, I looked to the box it came in. This will protect from scratches, held the bowl steady, and I had moved the bowl about 5-6" off the edge of the box, this makes it easy so you can stick your hand up and put the nuts and washers on the bolts. Before I started, I layed the tray gently on the bottom of the bowl, and kept the holes lined up for the tabs while putting on each leg. Then just spin the bowl around to the next set of holes and repeat. Once you have all the legs and bolts on finger tight, just invert the bowl and tighten the bolts the rest of the way. This made dealing with the tray a non issue.
icon_wink.gif
HTH

PGEHW-22WSM003.jpg

PDDTN-22WSM004.jpg

CVIDQ-22WSM005.jpg

I just got the directions out this morning.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That's an interresting way they show to put the tray and bowl together. Looks like scratch mania to me.
icon_eek.gif

My new 22.5 came on the truck at work today, put it together over my lunch hour. After reading the directions, I was glad to have seen your post this weekend. I first started to put it together as instructed and it became very awkward. Went to your method and it was very easy for one person to do.

Thanks, Bryan.

Back