I will just leave this here

That's a good deal based on the condition - a lot nicer than my $200 one - AND that you get TWO of the "warming cover" modified Go Anywhere tops.
I think it's a good deal, just too much for me. It's also telling the seller states it still has the quick connect for the old style propane tank. You can just tell that it has sat unused in the the garage for many years. It's been 15 years since I was able to get that style of tank refilled.

I think it's a good deal, just too much for me. It's also telling the seller states it still has the quick connect for the old style propane tank. You can just tell that it has sat unused in the the garage for many years. It's been 15 years since I was able to get that style of tank refilled.
True, but it is an easy fix to change the connector. Mine is NG and will take a lot more effort. I don't have time or funds to pursue this newly listed one, but had I known it would come up, I might have thought twice about getting the one I did. Oh well. Goes to show you "there will be another" is a true statement.

True, but it is an easy fix to change the connector. Mine is NG and will take a lot more effort. I don't have time or funds to pursue this newly listed one, but had I known it would come up, I might have thought twice about getting the one I did. Oh well. Goes to show you "there will be another" is a true statement.
Sell yours and buy this one? Buy this one and sell yours? You might be ahead with all the things you won't have to do to your current one.

Jon, by the time you invest in that $200 one to get it to even close to the $400 one (not all that far from you BTW), you will be well in excess of $400. And look at all the spare parts you would have :D
Here I go being an enabler

I admit it is tempting, but no time for 6+ hour round trip during tax season😟!
I am that little "bad" angel sitting on your left shoulder. Whispering.........................Jon, make the trip, make the trip, you know you need that. Make the trip Jon.
Not sure about the bad angel bit. It's what the nuns taught us. Bad angel on the left good angel on the right. The good one has her hands over her eyes and says..................Jon go get it, I won't tell :D

I am that little "bad" angel sitting on your left shoulder. Whispering.........................Jon, make the trip, make the trip, you know you need that. Make the trip Jon.
Not sure about the bad angel bit. It's what the nuns taught us. Bad angel on the left good angel on the right. The good one has her hands over her eyes and says..................Jon go get it, I won't tell :D
I think you should go buy it and hold on to it until tax season is over…

Look at the wheels on that thing. They are sunk down in the dirt, like it has been sitting in one spot for years and probably not used. But, I bet that thing could be brought back to great working condition with a little work an minimal investment. THe propane tank is worth the $20.

Look at the wheels on that thing. They are sunk down in the dirt, like it has been sitting in one spot for years and probably not used. But, I bet that thing could be brought back to great working condition with a little work an minimal investment. THe propane tank is worth the $20.
Agreed, my biggest question is if the bottom rack is in that mess somewhere.

Back