I will just leave this here

I think this is how it goes with a lot of people buying into the griddle craze. Not everyone, but a lot of them.

Bought last summer at Sam's Club. I know the flat top needs to be cleaned, oiled, reseasoned. I just don't use enough to keep this up. Works great just not for me. $150.00 your gain my loss

I think this is how it goes with a lot of people buying into the griddle craze. Not everyone, but a lot of them.

Bought last summer at Sam's Club. I know the flat top needs to be cleaned, oiled, reseasoned. I just don't use enough to keep this up. Works great just not for me. $150.00 your gain my loss
And you can buy that model brand new for not much more than their "ask"

I've removed a few. It's not that hard. I use a drill with a torx driver bit.

If you leave the thermometer and badge attached, the inner liner will stay attached to the outer part while you work on it. I worked front to back.

Personally, I like an all black grill but it's all preference. I like blacked out end caps and cookbox.

View attachment 91269

Thanks for the input! I don’t dislike the all black look. The thing with mine is that the lid has a good amount of not fade, but the tiny white specks that just drive me nuts. I do auto body and tried everything to fix it with no results. And this SS one is absolutely mint! No dings, scratches or marks from overly aggressive cleaning.

00404_gdFaiGBlGQe_0Ay0t2_1200x900.jpg

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/tls/d/dearborn-heights-work-bench/7748148070.html

Back