Deli roast beef

I’ll gladly review this for you on Wednesday if you bring me a sando on a ciabatta roll to my office. And I tip in wine or tequila.

Sorry, no delivery options today. porch pickup available.

Nice!

Details on the cook?

I like your slicer.

Thanks.

Rub: kosher salt, ground black pepper, dried rosemary, dried thyme, granulated garlic, granulated onion, smoky paprika. Roughly equal parts, then I went back and put more black pepper it.

Frozen, thawed day before, left on counter for about 90 mins. lightly sprayed with olive oil, then rub added to all sided.

500F oven for 15 mins, then temp reduced to 300 until it was 130F internal.

next time I will cook one on a smoker.

Looks great Dan. Going to be doing the same thing with a bottom round today.
Also, we have that same slicer and except for it weighing a ton it's great. Makes quick work out of slicing bacon or roasts.

Sorry, no delivery options today. porch pickup available.

Thanks.

Rub: kosher salt, ground black pepper, dried rosemary, dried thyme, granulated garlic, granulated onion, smoky paprika. Roughly equal parts, then I went back and put more black pepper it.

Frozen, thawed day before, left on counter for about 90 mins. lightly sprayed with olive oil, then rub added to all sided.

500F oven for 15 mins, then temp reduced to 300 until it was 130F internal.

next time I will cook one on a smoker.
just was this as i trudged through a turkey sando for lunch. maybe next time we will connect.

Looks great Dan. Going to be doing the same thing with a bottom round today.
Also, we have that same slicer and except for it weighing a ton it's great. Makes quick work out of slicing bacon or roasts.

Please post how the bottom round is. It is on my list to try.

Yeah, the slicer is really good. It's heavy and a bit to clean but well worth it for thin cuts like this.

Here you go, not the cheapest but more than enough for home use. Barb and I can do three slabs of bacon pork belly in under 20 minuets. Doesn't even get the Beswood warm.
Chris our leader has one also.

That is a beauty, but 6x what I paid for mine. I use mine mostly for Jarlsberg from Costco, break, and occasionally meat (roast beef, corned beef, turkey). I may have to live with mine until I find a deal.

That is a beauty, but 6x what I paid for mine. I use mine mostly for Jarlsberg from Costco, break, and occasionally meat (roast beef, corned beef, turkey). I may have to live with mine until I find a deal.
Been there done that I lived with an old Rival meat slicer for years until it overheated and caught on fire. Cut 10 slices let it cool, cut 10 more let it cool.

Back