Cyber Monday - Weber Summit Kamado S6

WM dropped the price (now $1497, down from $1575). How low is it going to go? Amazon is still at $1575.

Last edited:
Is that going to be a christmas present
Well, sure we'll call it that. Lol. My wife found an expensive purse that she wanted and I said yes as long as I could get the grill. Lol. So, thankfully it was on sale.

Honestly, I really wanted to pull the trigger since this is the version with the gas assist. I've grown spoiled with my SSP so I couldn't get this Summit without the gas assist.

Nice! I knew that would happen… I pulled the trigger at $1575. At least I’ll get some Amazon points which will offset the price. Mines being delivered tomorrow pm!
Hey, you got the grill, that's the important thing!

I don't need one, I don't really want one, but dayum if I'm not tempted anyway! I hope the price goes back up soon so I don't keep feeling my resolve weakening.

My wife asked me earlier if I had ordered one. Knowing her like I do, that's a sign that she is ok with me buying one.

So, in deciding what to do with my SSP... My son is about to graduate this year from the Air Force Academy. I already have a Q2200 ready for him since I figured the first few years after graduation he'll be in apartments or something similar and might not be able to use charcoal. But, I asked him if he wanted the SSP and he said yes, so I'll clean it up and have it ready for him when he can use it. So, of course I'm super excited to pass it down and it makes me even happier that I pulled the trigger on the Summit Kamado.

Man that is tempting. The Walmart one ships from some company I’ve never heard of.

If you all keep this up, @Chris Allingham is going to have to make a forum page for us WSC/ WSK owners…

Just kidding- Chris, I really like your forum and appreciate all you do here.

WSK has a label if we remember to apply it.

Back