Weber Summit Kamado Threads

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Several members have expressed interest in making it easier to find threads about the Weber Summit Kamado E6 and S6 charcoal grills, including the original 2016 Weber Summit Charcoal Grill and Summit Charcoal Grilling Center.

> When starting a new Summit charcoal thread, click the "More options" button, type wsk in the "Tags" field, and click "Post thread".

> Click this link to find all threads tagged with wsk.

> To tag existing threads with wsk, click the tag icon below the thread title, type wsk in the field, click wsk in the drop-down list, and click "Save."

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
I am hoping this is what the Kamado guys were looking for.

I tagged every WSK post I could find in this subforum going back to the beginning of 2022. To make this tag really powerful, it would be great if some of you WSK fans would pick up this task...go backwards through this subforum looking for Summit or Kamado or S6/E6 in the post title, then use the process shown above to tag each thread. You've only got to go back as far as 2016 to catch all of them. :D

And if you want to add a list of "best WSK threads", you can send those to me and I can add them to the post at the top of this thread.

Last edited:

Back