Yo From the UK

Hey I'm Mario from the UK long time lurker, I have commitment issues so signing up to this Forum is a big leap for me.

All Joking aside recently got a weber kettle 22.5" and love it previously i had a cheap grill, a cheap offset and a weber compact replica.
Hoping to get a smokey joe any day now and pair it with a Tamale pot (when i can justify the price). And then try to add the InkBird controller to virtually automate my very own WSM-Mini. (also gotta get Smokey Joe first they are like rocking horse doo doo here)..

Love the forum and alllllllll the ideas and camaraderie hope to be a valuable member.

Welcome Mario. I have made a WSM-mini and it works great. Try to get the SJ Gold with the side vents if you can. It works better as a smoker than the Silver with the bottom vents. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome Mario! Hope you like it here. Look forward to more posts and helping you in any way possible.

What is the barbecue culture like in your area these days? I visited Yorkshire in '99, and when they said they were going to barbecue they really meant grill, which some northerners in the US also do.

We were in Borough Market in London a few years ago, and they had a shop called "Louisiana Barbecue," but the lady running it had never set foot in Louisiana--which is really not known for its barbecue. Strange.

Welcome aboard, and I look forward to your posts.

Back