WTB -- Blue or Other Unusual Genesis Lid Assembly

Roy-Parallax

TVWBB Pro
Figured I'd post in case someone has a spare one around. For an older grill, the 1000 or Silver series Genesis lines. Would consider other interesting and uncommmon colors. God only knows how much shipping would be on something like that. Perhaps the weight could be minimized by removing the trim.

Yah, I have several colors of lids and I would be willing to sell a couple. But shipping them is just a deal breaker.

Yeah, the shipping is tough. That, plus the cost of the lid, would probably make it prohibitive. But I'd consider paying the price if it was one I thought would complete my grill. For a nice color that's in great shape. If you have photos, post them or PM me and let me know what you would want for each. Thanks.

Roy,

What color do you want?
I'm most interested in the blue lid but would consider others. The dark mica blue that I think Sam posted a photo of a while back really impressed me but there were a whole bunch of colors that I found attractive. A burgundy red that's way nicer than the more common red. A chocolate brown, a maroon. I'd have to see photos and the condition is important too.

Bruce likely has a wider selection.

I have a burgundy platinum available, and a SS gold from 2002 that is in great shape with no rust on the inner liner.

Only pics I have are dirty ones when I got them this summer.

I also have blue, red, green and black, but those are spoken for.

Bruce likely has a wider selection.

I have a burgundy platinum available, and a SS gold from 2002 that is in great shape with no rust on the inner liner.

Only pics I have are dirty ones when I got them this summer.

I also have blue, red, green and black, but those are spoken for.
I understand. By all means, don't sell the ones you want. If you have a photo of the burgundy, I'd love to see it.

Back