WSM on Craigslist

After making this thread, it was nagging at me a but so I emailed the guy (no phone number listed) to see if it is still available.

you got to get that. For the price and the look of the pic, it is a steal. If it were in my area, I would grab it even though my wife would kill me. Good luck. Let us know what happens.

The guy had emailed me back so I thought it was looking good, but by the time I saw his email and responded it was sold.

Last edited:
With an SUV you should not have any problem. That is the 18.5 so the diameter is about 19 inches. Besides the grates, it will break down into 3 major pieces so should fit in the car with no problem. Be sure to take some moving blankets or regular blankets to protect both the car and the smoker. Good Luck.

I feel you Steve, I missed a 22 OTS by two hours! There will be another when timing is right, it's never soon enough but....

I feel you Steve, I missed a 22 OTS by two hours! There will be another when timing is right, it's never soon enough but....

Yeah, I'm not terribly broken up about it. I've been thinking about getting a WSM "someday". The only reason I even knew about this one was I got an email alert for "weber" that I had set up on Craigslist when I was looking for a gasser a few weeks ago. Usually I just delete the alert emails, but this time I happened to open it and saw a WSM for $75.

Back