WSM deal

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi Guys,

this is the same deal that was posted a little while back. Truevalue got WSMs again. With promotion code CE2001 you get 25% off. That makes $143 incl. shipping. I ordered mine a few days ago and am impatiently waiting.

scale

IS there a web site or a 800 number to call
Thanks,
Gary Smith in Searcy, AR

www.truevalue.com

register to set up an account, put the bullet in your cart, proceed to check out and before you finish make sure you enter the promo code in the appropriate field. You can only use the code once, so if you need some accessories, that would be the time to order them (stupid mistake i made).

i don't think you can use the promo on an order you call in over the phone but i'm not sure.

one more thing: this promotion is only going on till 7/31

scale

OK, am I just plain stoopid or what. I have tried every link on that site and can't seem to find the WSM anywhere....see all of the other grills and accessories etc. but nowhere do I find the bullet. Hep me out here.

Sorry,
no you're not stoopid. They are gone. I guess they don't last very long whenever they get a shipment in. I wanted to post the deal earlier but they were some problems with my registration to the board so I couldn't do it.

Here's another pretty good deal.

www.tncgrills.com

WSM $154 on special.

Maybe that'll work out????

scale

Thanks scale, I was beginning to get a little frustrated thinking I just couldn't find the dang thing.

Actually I just put in my order right now. They still have them in stock. It says it ships from the wharehouse in 1 Business day. and the coupon worked great...Thanks.

The way i found it was to do a search on the keyword Weber, and it pulled it up no problem.
Good luck.
I'm sure i'll be nosing around looking for advice, now that i'm one of the crew.

Yep,

they were out of stock for a day or so and then it popped right back up. got mine in last night and so far everything looks good, nothing missing, nothing bent out of shape....good deal. Sunday will be the maiden cooking session...i'm thinking butts.

I feel like Ron T. Am I stoopid or something - stupid is stupid does - momma said... I have tried a search for "Weber" and a search for "smokers"... Still no luck.. Think I'll go to www.tncgrills.com
Gary in Searcy, AR

I was going to order a WSM today from TrueValue.com but I discovered that the discount code (CE2001)is no longer valid. I cancelled my order. If anyone has another discount code I'd like to hear it so I can order a WSM.

Thanks,
Bill

[This message has been edited by Grill With Bill (edited 08-25-2001).]

Thanks. I'll check it out, but the 25% discount from the other code brought the WSM into my price range (about $144). Anything higher than that and I can't justify getting a second one (at least I can't justify it to my wife, anyway).

Thanks again,
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back