Work Table - Product Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
While shopping at Sam's Club last night I happened across a great little work table. If you're like me, a little extra work space around the WSM is always a good thing.

Well this table has a 20" x 30" work surface made of material very similar to the Weber Platinum Grill. It adjusts to 4 different heights and folds up like an ironing board.

Best of all: $20 at Sam's.

Work Table

I have a larger, 4 ft version that I use under my carport when doing overnights and when I want to remove a cooking grate to flip the meat or spray without leaving the lid off so long. I've seen the small version and it looks like it would also be handy and less cumbersome than the bigger one. I'll be getting one the next time I'm at Sam's if our store still has them.

Paul

I've got 2 of them. Had them for awhile. We use them for TV trays. Seem to be good quality. They are SLICK on top! Careful or your stuff will scoot off!!

Jim

Neat little table. I might buy one next time I'm at Sam's. Someone on a previous thread showed pictures of another kind of work table that was picked up at Wal Mart. However, I think the price was higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back