Windows 11

I am having absolutely 0 zip nada issues on 11. It runs great, (and yes even on older peripherals) it's just fine. Honestly the only "issue" I get is with MS Edge browser. But it had it's "issues" on 10 as well. I don't use Chrome anymore so am unsure if Chrome would show the same things. Since Edge is Chrome based. Been hearing and seeing too many security issues with Chrome and Firefox. All the pundits are saying/writing that for security Edge is the ticket.
I have been using the Brave browser version of Chrome as it is reportedly more privacy and security focused. So far no complaints. I have not upgraded to Win 11 yet.

I am having absolutely 0 zip nada issues on 11. It runs great, (and yes even on older peripherals) it's just fine. Honestly the only "issue" I get is with MS Edge browser. But it had it's "issues" on 10 as well. I don't use Chrome anymore so am unsure if Chrome would show the same things. Since Edge is Chrome based. Been hearing and seeing too many security issues with Chrome and Firefox. All the pundits are saying/writing that for security Edge is the ticket.
Agreed. This was, by far, the fastest and smoothest upgrades yet. That's a lot of upgrades over the years, having started with Windows 3.1 (not including Basic and MSDOS). Haven't had any problems at all with Edge since we got a new router. Prior to that, there were times that I couldn't go on-line for anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes at a time. Wife got a new internet plan; they furnish the router, and the problem was history. Which reminds me, the free router was only for a year. Need to find something similar to the one they provided.

Last edited:

Back