Will You Name your Go-to Site for Recipes?

I'll mention that I like Chef Tom at All Things BBQ on Youtube. His video's are really well done and he does a lot more than just BBQ flavors. Of course, he's promoting certain products, but if you can overlook that aspect of what he's doing the food he makes and the techniques he's using are impressive. I think it's good info for everyone regardless of age or cooking experience.

Quite a few to choose from. For BBQ, it's usually Malcom Reed's youtube channel. For "regular food", I like Chef John on Food Wishes, and Kenji & company on Serious Eats.

I like the recipes from my old school "fundraiser" cookbooks. The ladies at church or members of various social groups would donate their personal recipes, and the books were sold to raise money for their charitable projects.

To the original question - I don't really have a go-to site, but I have noticed that a good portion of the recipes that catch my eye seem to come from Taste Of Home.
Hi Brenda, been getting TOH for the past 4 or 5 years and maybe make 1 or 2 recipes a month. Our favorite mag. to cook from is Food Network.

Hi Brenda, been getting TOH for the past 4 or 5 years and maybe make 1 or 2 recipes a month. Our favorite mag. to cook from is Food Network.
Wait, it's a magazine? LOL I didn't know that, I just come across their recipes online frequently. 🙂

Thanks for taking time to share your recommendations! Some of these sites are new to me, which will help, and apparently I need to win or buy one of Jamie's cookbooks :)

I've had luck with Pintrest in the past, allrecipes and of course a Google search, but series my favorite way is to go through one of my many cookbooks and pick something new.

Back