Wild Fork run

Chuck-roaniecowpony

TVWBB Super Fan
I found out Wild Fork opened a couple stores within driving distance of me. I'm about halfway between them, 50 miles to either one. I picked the one in Mission Viejo CA. Traffic was the big swinger.

Nice store. Good attentive people working there. They knew their products and even went and got some more examples of some cowboy cut ribeyes I was getting, so I could sort thru them. I ended up with a fair pile of Picanhas, ribeyes, Flap primal, sausages and some pork stew meat. This is my first time trying WF. Anyone have experience with them?

I've purchased a bunch of stuff from them, Chuck, and it's all been very good. Wings, whole chicken, plate ribs, Berkshire pork chops (OMG!), plate ribs and picanha. I got the free 1-year membership when I ordered the standing rib roast for Xmas, so I will use them a lot this year, I'm sure. I want to try the skirt steak, and test out ribeye and porterhouse. Like I said, everything I've had thus far was great.

This was the pile of cow from our CAB standing rib....

1644120655608.jpeg

I’ve been very pleased with their products and customer service. Quality goods with a great selection with prices that are competitive with my local grocery store.
I pay $3.11 a month for free shipping for a year.

I’ve been very pleased with their products and customer service. Quality goods with a great selection with prices that are competitive with my local grocery store.
I pay $3.11 a month for free shipping for a year.
I was going to hold off on joining, until I've tried these meats. But, just the math makes sense for joining. I'm paying $4.30/gal for gas and I burned about $27 to drive 110 miles round trip for this. It's $29/yr for my zip code to join.

Back