Wifi Troubleshooting

MKader

TVWBB Member
I'm having trouble connecting my HM through wifi.

I wired the HM to my repeater, good to go.
I wired the HM to my main router, good to go.
I attempted to connect the HM to my wireless repeater, no go.
I attempted to connect the HM to my wireless repeater, no go.
I turned off my repeater and tried to connect the HM to my wireless router, no go.
I plugged in a different edimax and tried to connect it to my wireless router with the repeater off, no go.
I plugged both edimax's into my laptop, disabled my on board wireless and confirmed connection for both.

Not sure where to go from here.

Any suggestions?

I'm also having issues with the wifi. I've entered the information to my home network to the config file and I simply can't connect to the wifi of my router. I've read that you need to connect through a pc first. That then gives you a new IP for the HM and then you should be able to get that to work on the wifi network.
I haven't the slightest clue on how to connect the HM through my pc.

I'm also having issues with the wifi. I've entered the information to my home network to the config file and I simply can't connect to the wifi of my router. I've read that you need to connect through a pc first. That then gives you a new IP for the HM and then you should be able to get that to work on the wifi network.
I haven't the slightest clue on how to connect the HM through my pc.

connect heatmeter to your PC with a Ethernet cable, and follow the steps here https://github.com/CapnBry/HeaterMe...p-via-config-file-step-by-step-easiest-method

Back