Wife says its a problem! I refer to it as ambitious Weber preservation!

Just grab a few more grills. You'll come across some usable z brackets in no time! You can tell your wife it is good for the environment, each grill in a landfill is absolutely dreadful!
I like the way your thinking!!

It also does not have a revision number on it, and no reminder to only use outside. Must be a really early panel. Pretty cool.

Edit: cool sales point... Indoor outdoor gas grill 😎

I think this is the oldest one I have. Igniter toggle is hinged using metal on the back side. No plastic bezel. This was from a genesis 2, but I'm unsure of the year.Screenshot_20220719-161541_Gallery.jpg

Edit: cool sales point... Indoor outdoor gas grill 😎

I think this is the oldest one I have. Igniter toggle is hinged using metal on the back side. No plastic bezel. This was from a genesis 2, but I'm unsure of the year.View attachment 55637
I didn't even notice the igniter - that's pretty cool. Also, the white boarder line around the igniter. I find the evolution of these grills and their parts to be fascinating. I guess this was before they tried the thermocouple safety shutdown device? I don't remember when that was in use.

The lid is in excellent condition and the control panel as well. Can you get the brackets that hold the wooden slats at the bottom? The 2 slats that are missing are due to bracket rust.
Dave, I bought a set from rcplanebuyer last year. They are exact replacements except they are stainless steel.20220518_141722.jpg

Back