why ??

George Curtis

TVWBB Olympian
why does weber mess things up at times ? i'm sure this has been discussed but can't remember.
why did weber set up their portable gassers to use the thin/longish soldering, etc blue cylinders
rather than whats is sooooo common in the usa and is available everywhere as opposed to those
thinner ones ? why ? why was there such a need to mess around with the customers ? why ?
i cannot think of one good reason to do this except to confuse and tick off their customers.
i for one would like to know the actual true reason that they rejected the standard can that
is used by everyone everywhere. why ?

George, Weber only had one thought in mind when they made their choice.
"What can we do that would really aggravate George Curtis?". :-)

Good point George.
I had to remove the holder on my q because the fatter can are cheaper and couldn't get the thin blue ones.

rather than whats is sooooo common in the usa and is available everywhere as opposed to those
thinner ones ?
Maybe I'm the odd ball, but I'm at Home Depot (plumbing section for LP tanks) way more often than I'm at Walmart or the such for the short fat tanks.

bob, i think you are correct ! there can be no other explanation !
chad, you might be the exception. but most will be near the green ones and i bet if you go to camp grounds you won't find the blue ones.
the green ones are everywhere, grocery stores, mom and pop stores, on and on.

Back