Why So Long To Get Stokers?

D Arita

TVWBB Fan
I'm just wondering why it takes so long to get a Stoker after ordering it? I had to wait about 6 weeks. Others have waited weeks to get theirs as well. Do they make them up to order? Why wouldn't they have a stock of them ready to go? Are Gurus the same way?

My Guru shipped within a few days of ordering it. Six weeks seems a bit ridiculous imho. Unless told upfront or after ordering saying that there is a backorder. With that said i am excited for the WiFi Guru to be released this week or next.

Yeah, but if sales are that far apart, good business would say to have one built ready for the next order, then build the next to be ready. Holding one for on hand inventory is not of line if the customer is really the priority.

I would love to have one, but continueing to hear things like this and about slow response back to inquiries is making me hope the guru competes.

I got one in January, it took two or three weeks, and the service was great. They are worth waiting for, and it's not like you can't cook without it.

Back