Where to find Kingsford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren Gaylor

TVWBB Member
I'm out, and can't seem to find a store stocking any. (Actually found some at Freddie's, but it's their store brand.)

Does anybody know where in the Portland/Vancouver area I should look? I've been to the nearest Costco, Home Depot, GI Joes, Walmart.

Darren

Darren,
When I lived in Vancouver, Costco usually had the 2-24lb bags for 9.99 Here in Chicago, both Costco and Sam's carry the same deal. I also saw it at Home Depot in Jantzen Beach, but I think they are more seasonal in their stocking practices

Dale

Darren..

I had the same problem this past weekend. A big party scheduled and NO Kingsford!! Went to every store I could think of.

I "settled" for lump I found at a restaurant supply store. If you have any of those, check it out.

Jim will be around shortly and if anybody knows, he will!

Darren
I would guess that Home Depot at this time of the years is your best bet, should be aprox $10.00 for 48 pounds.
Sams at the end of the season, very late summer, has on it sale for $4.00 for the same 48 pounds, something to plan for next time.
If Home Depot is out let me know and I'll contact some of the competitors in Portland for you.
Jim

You might check a local Alberston's, they usually carry a few 20 lb bags at each of their stores here in Eugene.

If you have a Cash n Carry in the Portland area they are a great place and they carry
lump for great prices also, they will order in whatever you need.

If you are still having problems, let me know, they make the little gems in Springfield and you could probably get a semi-truck full in a day or two.

Well, found some at Safeway. Dinky little 10 pound bags. Beats nothing, I suppose.

Can't wait 'til we get closer to Spring when the big bags are in stock.

Thanks for the help, everybody.

Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back