Where did you buy your ribolater and..

Regina S

TVWBB Pro
To everyone who has a ribolater...Where did you purchase it, on their website or some other website? And wil it fit with my EZ Que spit, motor and ring, or do I have to purchase their whole setup? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you...

Hi Regina. I got mine HERE

I talked to Bob (maker of the unit) and he says he sells through them. I ordered through this site because it was slightly cheaper, but I get UPROMISE credit since the site is a UPROMISE vendor.

It should fit just fine on your existing rotis rig. The kit includes the four trays and the rod brackets which hold them. Bob is a great guy to work with. He even took the time to call me after I emailed him a question. You'll love having it. It's awsome. I've only done ribs once or twice now... they came out great.. but it shines with other things as well. I did a big smoke meatloaf (one on one tray and one on the opposite tray for balance) and it was utterly fantastic. Salmon came out fantastic as well. I've done MOINKS on it and chicken and again... it worked great. It's also a crowd pleaser. I usually have the neighbors over on the weekend or friends from the office and they just thinks it's cool. It's well worth the investment.

But give Bob a call... he'll be happy to answer any questions you have. Tell us how it all works out.

I actually don't think it will fit with your ez q. The motor will be fine but I believe you need a full rotiss rod where the ez q is just two mini rods attached to the basket.

Clark

Thanks Clark, you are right..I forgot that the EZQue rods are attached. Therefore I will have to purchase the whole setup of the ribolater. I am assuming, I still use the ring though, I will have to call Bob. Thanks for pointing that out to me....

I got mine from Rib-O-Lator B-O-B himself!

We were cooking at a backyard contest and he got First Place in Ribs to my Second and being the gadget guy I am I had to have one!

Problem was-at the time they were designed for gas grills, and it did not fit on the Weber or EZ-Que rings I have.

So Bob cut the trays to shorten, welded them to fit and I was one Rib-O-Latin' fool on my 22" setups! Since then, Bob has allowed me to test some of the design mods he's done on new models. I absolutely love it!

It will fit your EZ Que ring and motor, but you will need a Universal spit rod or square stock for the ROL. Now get spinnin'!

Hey thanks Brian! I am a gadget gal, that is why I neeeeeeedddd one!Thanks for the info, that I don't have to buy a new ring.I am calling Bob this Monday to get one hopefully before the July 4th holiday.

Back