Where am I gonna put my first Trophy?!! Lol

Lars Nalam

So...
composed this long, life story for my truly "first" post...added 4 pics and....it went buh bye into the ether...(along with the other 40-200) into the multiverse of lost sox and keys for recreational stuff chain locks...So, I'll spread out my story a bit just so all yall aint bored or decide to ex communicate me into the land of the judged...
Im a Metro Deetroit native but born in St.Louis... So hence the reversion to hilljack Ozarkian vernacular...its in muh jeans. I am really only a Weber guy via proxy...Tbh I been an old (mid nineties) school Ducane gas grill guy...I know.
I'll let you compose yourself a little before I continue... So I also am cheap, and love my Masterbuilt Rheostat 'lectric smoker...
Ok, now I'll just stop. "Ill be back" when yall recover and can stomach more of this rattletrap 🤭

Attachments

• 20231127_204010.jpg
    20231127_204010.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 16
Lars, WELCOME!!!!!!!

Sounds like you have a great sense of humor, you will fit in GREAT here!!!! :giggle:
(now if he likes recipes, I'm all set here;))

Lars, WELCOME!!!!!!!

Sounds like you have a great sense of humor, you will fit in GREAT here!!!! :giggle:
(now if he likes recipes, I'm all set here;))
Lars, you'll soon learn that Joan is the Queen of Recipes around here. She eats, sleeps, and breathes recipes! Well, at least she eats them. ;)

Now back to my Pork binder. I'm trying to find some good PORK CHOP recipes. You can bet you all will know when I do.🥰

Back