What's On This Weekend?

Dan N.

TVWBB Pro
Got a corned beef soaking which will be my pastrami this weekend. Also, three racks of loin ribs from Sysco. Buddy of mine cooked three of them already and said they were terrible. Anyone had any success with these? They are huge, but only $2.09/lb!! Have three left for this weekend.

Roadside Chicken but it's grilled ~ Sorry. Man! That's some good stuff!!
icon_cool.gif

Love grillin. Spatchcocked chicken for Sunday dinner on the kettle too. Not much better than that. Gonna be a good weekend.

I'm proud to say that I'm feasting with friends this weekend... I'll be starting saturday with two pastarmis one regular one spicy. Then it will go into an overnight of 2 butts over one packer brisket. Once those come off I'm throwing on 3 slabs of ribs and finishig off with grilling/smoking 10 pounds of ussinger brats. I'm hoping for lots of left overs to foodsaver since there's only about 10 people coming over
icon_smile.gif

Can't wait for sunday!

Josh

Originally posted by Bill Hays:
Roadside Chicken but it's grilled ~ Sorry. Man! That's some good stuff!!
icon_cool.gif

Have you done the roadside chicken before Bill? It has peaked my interest too...not smoking this weekend either!
icon_frown.gif

Nuttin!
icon_frown.gif

My parents are coming out this afternoon and we're going to a new Mexican restaurant that open about 1/2 mile from our house. We tried it for lunch last week, and it is great, so I'm looking forward to that, but my Cookshack and the WSM are cold.

I may fire up the grill tomorrow, but that's still TBD...

Top round marinated in fish sauce, lemon grass, garlic, sugar and sesame oil.

grilled. placed over...

rice vermicelli tossed with corriander leaves, basil, mint and toasted rice powder. sprinkled with...

lime juice mixed with sugar, water, garlic and serrano chilis.

Back