What's for supper tonight w/pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob, is that salmon? The ribs look great! How about some pics of the finished products!??
icon_wink.gif

Rob,

That link is to a web page that has the picture in it. While you're logged in to that site, right click on the pic. You will see "Address: URL". Copy the link to the right of that into the "Image URL" and that should display your pic in the body of your message
icon_cool.gif
. All bets are off if you need a password, though
icon_frown.gif

HTH

Yep it's salmon.

Just took the cure off a minute ago. Looks Nice!

Ribs went on a half hour ago. I'm trying some oak chips made from Jack Daniels barrels for the smoke.

I'm doing the competition ribs. So once I start the liguid stage I'll start the salmon.

I'm gong to add some more JD chips and some apple. Since the ribs will be wrapped in foil that should keep em from getting over smoked.

I'll take some shots of the finished product.

Hi,

Can't seem to get the Image URL button to work. It comes up but don't seem to be able to enter anything into it.

Weird.

I'm going to start a separate thread in the new owners section. Wouldn't want to clutter up the Barbecue forum.

rob what i did when posting pics with shutterfly...is create an album...then click to share the album and put your own emial add to share...then open your email and take taht link and put it in your post.....then everyone can go to one site and see all the pics....and to kick it up a knotch you can go to the URL button right next to the smilyface and the color buttons ontop and put the web add in the URL place and then put your cute title in the other spot.....like rOb Os pics......enjoy

Rob: Nice touch with the notebook showing the TVWB.
icon_smile.gif

Meal must have been excellent. All the pics smelled ma-ah-velous. For those who couldn't smell that, you just need to work on the ol' eye-nose coordination.
icon_wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back