What year is this grill.

I have been looking for one of those but they are very rare around me. I have only seen one and I was not fast enough. Yours looks Great. Nice find Heather.

Yeah, I’ve always wanted one of these. I have only ever seen a 3 pop up for sale in my area and they’re always gone crazy fast.

For a grill that nobody apparently liked when they were new, they sure seem to sell well now.

It’s one of a few on my list of wants! Missed a brick red 3 weeks ago in CT for $60 because i didn’t want to drive 2 hours. There’s a couple on craigslist now in black but I want it in red.

It’s one of a few on my list of wants! Missed a brick red 3 weeks ago in CT for $60 because i didn’t want to drive 2 hours. There’s a couple on craigslist now in black but I want it in red.

I saw that one and didn’t want to drive, either. For such a small state, some parts are almost inaccessible from other parts. That, plus my partner seems hell- ent on a copper kettle.

I saw that one and didn’t want to drive, either. For such a small state, some parts are almost inaccessible from other parts. That, plus my partner seems hell- ent on a copper kettle.
That brick red appeared to be in good shape though didn’t it. For $60 it seemed like a real good deal! I may never find one closer…

That brick red appeared to be in good shape though didn’t it. For $60 it seemed like a real good deal! I may never find one closer…

It did look good. We already have a brick red 3rd gen Performer, though. If it was closer it would have been hard to resist (and she’d still want copper). :)

@HeatherHeslin rub some coconut oil on those plastic tables and the fade will
come right out. I did this on a performer table and was shocked at how well it conditioned it. Apply monthly and it will really restore the original gray color.

Back