What does this mean?

Ed Ward

I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the year, make and model of this grill. I know it's a Genesis E310 but I'm curious about any other details. Here are the clues I know about. The image of the ID sticker isn't very helpful since part of it has folded over and sort of bonded to itself. If I try to unstick it the lettering will come off so I only have a partial. The second image is stamped into the hood/cover of the grill. Thanks in advance for any info. I've already googled. I used the posted link to investigate but I wasn't able to figure out much:

Attachments

• Weber Grill Info Tag.jpg
    Weber Grill Info Tag.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Numbers on inisde of grill lid.jpg
    Numbers on inisde of grill lid.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 13
I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the year, make and model of this grill. I know it's a Genesis E310 but I'm curious about any other details. Here are the clues I know about. The image of the ID sticker isn't very helpful since part of it has folded over and sort of bonded to itself. If I try to unstick it the lettering will come off so I only have a partial. The second image is stamped into the hood/cover of the grill. Thanks in advance for any info. I've already googled. I used the posted link to investigate but I wasn't able to figure out much:

Back