Weekend Rib Smoke

tmfast

TVWBB Super Fan
Hey all,
as per a previous discussion, I decided on smoking some loin backs that looked great at a local butcher shop. Just cant find a good butt in this town "that didn't sound right". I am going to fire em up with nature-glo coals. The royal oak at wally world is just to small lately. Going to try Jack Daniels & apple juice spray I read about with the 3-2-1 method. I was liking the lump. Is there a better and bigger brand I can find down here in Florida?

Try giving Outdoor Kitchen Store a call.

3925 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609
(813) 875-3447

Ask if they have any Wicked Good Competition blend. It's big stuff. Wicked Good has just announced that they've run out of the comp blend till they figure out a new wood source but the store might still have some. They also make a Weekend Warrior blend which the store might have. I have not tried it yet. I have not been to this store (I just found out that they carried WG) but they might carry other lumps you'd be interested in as well. Worth asking.

They also carry BGE lump, as they are a dealer for the Egg. It is a rather small store ....and is moving to another location nearby pretty soon if not already.

Last time I was in there (2 months) they mostly had 22lb bags on hand.

Warning===They are RETAIL

Thanks guys,
I will check it out on the next smoke. Looks like it is just down the street from were I work.

Back