Weber Work Table

Here is a weber table mod I did a few months ago. I have added photos to show brackets and WSM with table. Works great...looks factory.
DSC00455.jpg
DSC00460.jpg

Good luck

Those are the brackets that came with the table. I used a sawzall and trimmed the lip of the bracket, and then bent them so the lid would close perfectly.I used the inside holes (for the 18)on the table to mount the brackets. I then used the extended feet for the legs(the one for the 22) and that is all folks.
BTW nice job Bax.

Excellent idea. Thank you very much! I just ground down the brackets with a disc grinder. I used the inside mounting holes for my 18".

IMG_0075%255B1%255D.JPG

I have a 22.5” WSM and needed a work table so I went to the WSM Modifications area for the 4713 Work Table. To my surprise the legs were 2” too short even with the leg extenders out as far as they could be extended. Maybe I missed something but it doesn’t seem clear that this modification is for the 18.5” WSM only. However, I was able to drill new holes at the very end of the leg extenders which made the work table level. I can’t say the legs are super stable but the table is useable. I’m a newbie so I apologize if I’m not posting this in the correct area.

Back