Weber Spirit E-310 issues - HELP!

I thought you had a front control Genesis E3xx. I thought those had separate igniters for each tube? If so, there should not be a cross over tube. I am not real familiar with them, but that is how I remembered it.

This is sort of like starting your car on a cold morning...you have to have the proper fuel/air ratio and a hot spark. You can try a few things:

1.) Assuming you have an electronic ignitor, vary the gas valve as you hold the ignitor button in. If this works, clean the burner jets and retry.
2.) You may have a weak spark. LPG needs about 900F to ignite. Check all the ignitor connections, make sure they are clean and tight, then apply a corrosion inhibitor (dielectric grease or spray).
3.) Remove the grates and flavor bars and take a night time picture of your flames, preferably with no wind and no ambient light. You will see if any burner areas are blocked.

Orange flames are an indication of excess fuel. Some orange tips are normal and ok, though. Good luck!

I say put a Supercharger on it, feed it with Nitromethane and have a "blast" LOL
All kidding aside. start with a good cleaning. There is nothing in there that will magically "break" or unadjust itself. It will get dirty, clogged and corroded however and that is what you have to look for

Thanks!

Any special things I need to know to disassemble everything and clean everything?
I thought you had a front control Genesis E3xx. I thought those had separate igniters for each tube? If so, there should not be a cross over tube. I am not real familiar with them, but that is how I remembered it.
One igniter to all.

Vadim:
You have a front control Genesis? Yes, there will only be one igniter button, but each burner tube will have an igniter. If your Genesis has the controls on the right side which is much more than 2 years old, there will only be one igniter button and one igniter on the front burner. Those models will have a cross over tube.

Vadim:
You have a front control Genesis? Yes, there will only be one igniter button, but each burner tube will have an igniter. If your Genesis has the controls on the right side which is much more than 2 years old, there will only be one igniter button and one igniter on the front burner. Those models will have a cross over tube.
Yep, by igniter, I mean the actual igniter electrode. The one button should fire all three electrodes.

I believe I have the same grill.
One igniter. Left burner. Cross tube lights the others.
Check if the left burner is properly in place. That is the tricky one iirc.

Pictures from when I cleaned the grill. I lent it to my brother and he likes to marinade..

Attachments

• 20200611_141217.jpg
    20200611_141217.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200611_131901.jpg
    20200611_131901.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 12
And for those of you who are worried about my living.

Like a DeLorean body restorer

Attachments

• 20200611_151145.jpg
    20200611_151145.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 9
Those original burners are in great shape. A simple cleaning should get them back in good shape. No need to replace them unless you simply don't want to deal with a little scrubbing and rubbing.

Virtually all the grill parts on Amazon are made in China unless they specifically state they are Weber OE. But, even then, I believe Weber sources most of their parts from China now as well.

Those original burners are in great shape. A simple cleaning should get them back in good shape. No need to replace them unless you simply don't want to deal with a little scrubbing and rubbing.

Virtually all the grill parts on Amazon are made in China unless they specifically state they are Weber OE. But, even then, I believe Weber sources most of their parts from China now as well.
Makes sense. Ill start scrubbing and rubbing and we'll see how it goes :)

Back