Weber SJ-100, anyone have any info????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Pat Smith:
Looks like an original Smokey Joe - with the three bottom vents. I have one still in the box. I am waiting to assemble it until Chris at Cajun Bandit produces a CB midsection modification for the Smokey Joe so I'll have the equivalent of a 14" WSM!

That sounds really cool...would love to see a pic of that when you have it assemebled...what a great lil smoker that would be.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scott Kephart:
Joe I bought the smokey joe that was for sale with your grill on ebay. It was a 1983 smokey joe new in the box. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scot, Congrads on the SJ. 1983 brand new in the box, wow! I thought about that one myself, but I have 3 SJ's now so I passed, but I'm glad someone on here got it. The people that were selling these grills were excellent to deal with, I recieved mine about 36hrs after I payed....That's service.

still haven't decided to fire mine up yet, although it is tempting. I'm thinking that with the vent setup on this little grill it will cook real good.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back