Weber Performer Side Table Options?

Samuel

TVWBB Wizard
Anyone have any links to anyone making Aftermarket Performer Side Tables?
Post PIcs if you have them.

Last edited:
Check this masterpiece out!

Thanks Timothy,
I appreciate the better pic. The wood looks very nice.
Why did you mount 2 kettles. Do you use them both at the same time?

Last edited:
Thanks Timothy,
I appreciate the better pic. The wood looks very nice.
Why did you mount 2 kettles. Do you use them both at the same time?
Samuel, sometimes I find the need for a second unit, this works very nicely for me.
The lumber came from old Stroh’s brewery vats, when we milled the stuff, it smelled like beer! I have had handles made to match. It needs a cleaning after the summer use, I have a big party coming which might press both those kettles into service as well as the WSM and possibly even the gasser! The late summer birthday party has easily 6 celebrators (myself included) but, I will do something for myself and my wife more special I’m 08-26 she is 09-04.
The rest will get a “group feast”. Tomorrow is our 30th anniversary so, I need to think of something special for that still!

Thanks Samuel, what should I make her for dinner tomorrow, she’s not a fan of beef or lamb, pork does not sound particularly festive for an important dinner. I was hoping for nice scallops but, so far no luck.

Thanks for the suggestion but, I do salmon fairly often. But, 30 years of wedded endurance? She deserves something seriously wonderful! I’ll even take a shower!
Last salmon project
D90CEBFA-76CC-473D-A806-B310A112A7E0.jpeg

Can’t get a “finished feast” shot, this is not the right one!
I’ll try again later.

Attachments

• D33586F2-8966-4651-8E3B-47D5C8D0E15D.jpeg
    D33586F2-8966-4651-8E3B-47D5C8D0E15D.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Back