Weber Performer no longer available on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just continue to watch it on Amazon. If availability of a product becomes an issue for them (say, for example, it is a big gift-giving season [my birthday is Wednesday, so maybe that's it], they may just have run out), they will list another seller. That doesn't mean they're out of it forever. They're also good about monitoring other on-line dealers prices, so their prices can go up and down like silly to beat them.

Hang in there, because if you keep checking CL you will find one. It took me a while, but I found one still in the box. Today I was on the Rochester, NY CL (we live in the Buffalo, NY area) and there is a black one still in the box for sale.

Hey it's winter, so you have a lot of time to find one.

Also, check out your local Lowes. I am picking up mine after work for $199.98 plus I picked up a 10% off movers coupon from the post office. Brand New in box.

Update!!!!!! I went to pick up my performer, and it rang up for $329. I called the manager up and explained that I spoke to someone on the phone and they confirmed the $198 price. She gave me the $198 price with a 10% movers coupon. I got it for $178.20 plus tax. Got it home and realized the sold me a brand new 2010 model. I am pumped.

Same here on getting one for $198 at Lowe's. The Lowe's I went to (I had to search the internet to find a Lowe's that had the Performer) had a 2009 display model with the $198 tag on it. I looked on the shelf and lo and behold there was one still in the box. The shelf label also showed $198. I bought it (it rang up at $329 but when I showed them the label they gave me the discount) and when I got it home I discovered it was a 2010 model.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony W:
Same here on getting one for $198 at Lowe's. The Lowe's I went to (I had to search the internet to find a Lowe's that had the Performer) had a 2009 display model with the $198 tag on it. I looked on the shelf and lo and behold there was one still in the box. The shelf label also showed $198. I bought it (it rang up at $329 but when I showed them the label they gave me the discount) and when I got it home I discovered it was a 2010 model. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You lucky S.O.B. I'm envious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back