Weber Performer, 22” Smokey Mountain, and Heatermeter in NKY/Cincinnati Metro

D Blake

I’m in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. Love my Weber stuff but I need to offload. First, I am curious what these might be worth?

Second, I would prefer to offer up to this group, especially the smoker and heatermeter combo. It is a 22 inch model with double charcoal grate, handles on grate, gaskets, and notched for temperature probe. I have some extra gasket material, new aluminum vents, and an extra charcoal door too. I just don’t use it enough and it occupies too much garage space.

I would consider selling the heatermeter only but prefer to sell the full setup.

Performer grill is black with the plastic top.

Everything is in the garage right now. Need to pull it out and get photos. Figured I would explore the subject here and get any feedback this group might share.

Thank you, Dax

I've got a buddy in that area that might be interested in the WSM depending on the price.
Samuel, I have only poked around on FB Marketplace and Craigslist to get an idea of value. $150 seems to be the lower end of asking prices for 18” models. Not as many 22” models listed but I would sell mine for that price. The heatermeter with all the bits is worth $150 as well as I suspect it would cost twice that amount to build one. Just seeking a fair sale. Figured this group, which supported me in the past would be a place to start.

Back