Weber Parts

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
I just bought a 22.5 silver at Wamart, needs a little fix up. I got it for $50. Can I get spare parts through the Amazon link here?
I'm thinking about making a OTG. Can I buy an ash can throught the link? I also need new handles, a front leg. And I was thinking about putting a temp. gauge on it.
Can the top vent control be removed and replaced?
Any help would be really appreciated. Think I might spruce her up with a new paint job also.I'll post some before and after pics as I go through the stages of this puppy!

Hmm.. I've been thinking about getting a thermometer like the one on my summit. All thats needed is to drill a hole in the lid. I think the performer has the same thermometer.

Well I guess a little research and initiative and you can find what you need. I found everything but the bezel for the temp gauge and the front leg. Should I contact Weber?

I just bought a 22.5 silver at Wamart, needs a little fix up. I got it for $50. Can I get spare parts through the Amazon link here?
I'm thinking about making a OTG. Can I buy an ash can throught the link? I also need new handles, a front leg. And I was thinking about putting a temp. gauge on it.
Can the top vent control be removed and replaced?
Any help would be really appreciated. Think I might spruce her up with a new paint job also.I'll post some before and after pics as I go through the stages of this puppy!

yes here.....if you don't see what you need just give them a call.....good folks.

http://store.weber.com/parts/charcoal/oa.aspx?page=all&cId=11000&sort=N

Last edited:
Hey Dave,

The dome is scratched up. It's like it got left out in a high wind storm. It looks like it dragged along on it all over. The handle on the lid is all scratched also. The little pice of metal in the shape of an l that the lid hangs with broke off and is missing. It bought for $50 I'd have fun and make it a little project and put my own spin on it. Kind of like my own little frankenweiner. :)

Gene you bought the grill at Walmart?
if so you are the first owner, call Weber cs and tell them what it has broken and scratched. They will probably send the parts to make it new again at no charge (since you are the first owner.

Good luck
Gary

Back