Weber Mastertouch

ChuckH

TVWBB Super Fan
Much to my wife’s chagrin I went out and bought us, read myself, a brand new blue 22 inch Weber Master-Touch grill to go along side our, read my, 22.5 WSM, and our pellet grill. Got a chimney full of briquettes going through it now. A couple of thick rib eyes tomorrow.

Much to my wife’s chagrin I went out and bought us, read myself, a brand new blue 22 inch Weber Master-Touch grill to go along side our, read my, 22.5 WSM, and our pellet grill. Got a chimney full of briquettes going through it now. A couple of thick rib eyes tomorrow.
Hopefully you will not need the 14" Weber Smoky Joe for those that cook alone:rolleyes: Hopefully those Ribeyes tomorrow will soften-the-blow?? However, that Weber Mastertouch(is it the Premium?) is one-great-grill!

Last edited:
Chuck, I would ask for pics, but I picked up a new in box deep ocean blue Master-Touch off craigslist last week. I got it put together with some stainless hardware last night. It is almost to pretty to cook on!

Richard, I bought an ivory Smokey Joe from Weber back in July. A month later it still hadn't been delivered so they issued a refund. Of course it showed up about a week later.

Chuck, I would ask for pics, but I picked up a new in box deep ocean blue Master-Touch off craigslist last week. I got it put together with some stainless hardware last night. It is almost to pretty to cook on!

Richard, I bought an ivory Smokey Joe from Weber back in July. A month later it still hadn't been delivered so they issued a refund. Of course it showed up about a week later.

J Grotz
Got to agree with ya. They are good looking grills.

J Grotz: Your a lucky dude with that Smoky Joe for "Gratis"!
I guess I should feel lucky, but I feel guilty. I wasn't trying to get something for nothing, but I didn't want to lose the window to challenge the charge on my credit card in case it was lost forever. The grill just dropped off the face of the earth for a spell (no tracking updates for 10+ days). Then there was day after day of tracking indicating it was out for delivery followed by delivery exception. A fedex employee admitted to me that it was never on a truck for delivery; they just do that to keep the shipper (their customer) happy.

J Grotz
Got to agree with ya. They are good looking grills.

I believe Lynn Dollar also has the ocean blue MT. Be sure to post up some pics of those rib eyes!

[QUOTE="J Grotz, post: 920559, member: 1413

I believe Lynn Dollar also has the ocean blue MT. Be sure to post up some pics of those rib eyes!
[/QUOTE]
I would love to be able to post pictures, but to be honest I don’t know how. And it is not just here it’s any site I frequent, whether it’s here, the boating site or the site dedicated to saxophones. Even when I access the how-to page. It’s like I’m looking at the schematics to a Russian nuclear power plant written in Greek. And now that my tech support person, 9 year old granddaughter started school I am out of luck.

I guess I should feel lucky, but I feel guilty. I wasn't trying to get something for nothing, but I didn't want to lose the window to challenge the charge on my credit card in case it was lost forever. The grill just dropped off the face of the earth for a spell (no tracking updates for 10+ days). Then there was day after day of tracking indicating it was out for delivery followed by delivery exception. A fedex employee admitted to me that it was never on a truck for delivery; they just do that to keep the shipper (their customer) happy.

Had the same thing happen with a glen blue lid and bowl, I was amazed when they showed up out of nowhere.

[QUOTE="J Grotz, post: 920559, member: 1413

I would love to be able to post pictures, but to be honest I don’t know how. And it is not just here it’s any site I frequent, whether it’s here, the boating site or the site dedicated to saxophones. Even when I access the how-to page. It’s like I’m looking at the schematics to a Russian nuclear power plant written in Greek. And now that my tech support person, 9 year old granddaughter started school I am out of luck.
[/QUOTE]
This is one of the easiest places to post a pic these days, are using an iPhone?

Hopefully you will not need the 14" Weber Smoky Joe for those that cook alone:rolleyes: Hopefully those Ribeyes tomorrow will soften-the-blow?? However, that Weber Mastertouch(is it the Premium?) is one-great-grill!

The Mastertouch is a step above the Premium. Comes with a lid bale, GBS grate and it sits higher up with Performer style wheels.

Congrats Chuck! Sounds like a nice grill! Snap and post a few pictures, we all love us some grill pictures.

Back