Weber Handle Light?

M Menendez

TVWBB Fan
Ok guys what gives with the Weber handle light is it worth the $25? I see a few photos here of guys using then I saw one where a guy has three of them on his. Does this thing turn on as you open the grill or does it have a manual switch? Does one of these put out enough light for a Genesis?

M,there was an earlier discussion about this subject. Some people were just putting a bicycle lamp on their grill. Same amount of light,$10-15 cheaper.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M Menendez:
Ok guys what gives with the Weber handle light is it worth the $25? I see a few photos here of guys using then I saw one where a guy has three of them on his. Does this thing turn on as you open the grill or does it have a manual switch? Does one of these put out enough light for a Genesis? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Webers Grill out light is worth the #25 in my opinion...turns on when you lift the lid..bright LED...and the batteries last a long time! One would do a Genesis no problem. The 4 burner Summits come with only one, and they are even bigger than the Genesis.

One is certainly adequate for a genny. Two would be brighter for sure if you want to spend $50 just for lighting. I always turn mine off via the on/off switch, when I done cooking but it's not necessary when in the process.

enjoy,
elliot

I got one as a Christmas gift last year for my Genesis. Works well enough - will automatically "light-up" when you lift the lid and has manual on/off button. Hardly gets much use in the summertime with the long days, but comes in handy when its dark by 5:30 in the wintertime. The light given off will never be confused for Yankee Stadium, but it beats running back into the house for a flash light.

Back