WEBER GENESIS LID NUTS

Thanks Guys, I found these locally on our eBay, it was the name of the nuts that I was struggling with ha ha
Just make sure they fit correctly before you throw the useable old ones away. I remember initially buying a similar set for one of my grills that just didn't fit quite right. That's when I just decided to reuse the old ones.

Just make sure they fit correctly before you throw the useable old ones away. I remember initially buying a similar set for one of my grills that just didn't fit quite right. That's when I just decided to reuse the old ones.
Thanks mate, good tip, I'll definitely do that. I'm aiming for a top resto for this one, so want to go down the path of replacing nuts and bolts also, but I'll definitely keep the older ones.

Every part is getting attention ha ha

Attachments

• 20230225_152203.jpg
    20230225_152203.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 8
Thanks mate, good tip, I'll definitely do that. I'm aiming for a top resto for this one, so want to go down the path of replacing nuts and bolts also, but I'll definitely keep the older ones.

Every part is getting attention ha ha
Nice touch, I like to do that as well. I refer to it as the "clean manifold club", no detail overlooked.20210816_195801.jpg

Back