Weber Genesis Jr.

Pat Smith

TVWBB Wizard
I post this every 6 months or so in hopes somebody will see the post and have something:

My friend in Michigan managed to pick up one of the grills on my Weber collection list - a Weber Genesis, jr. gas grill - a while back. I went to a local propane distributor and got a new regulator for the little fella and we cooked several meals on Jr. this past summer. However, Weber doesn't stock parts for the little guy any more and Grill Parts has only a few odds and in's.

IF any of you guys have a Weber Jr that you aren't going to use any more, and that you would consider parting out, please let me know and let's talk bid-ness. I would like to have some spare parts - whatever I can put together. I would ESPECIALLY like to have a RED lid for the little fella

Thanks in advance, and if you don't have any Jr. parts, please excuse my clogging up the forum.

Sincerely,

Pat

Pat,

If anyone can help, the guys on this board can. You may already have checked here but if you haven't:

http://www.bbqsource-forums.co...ndex.php?showforum=7

Post your inquiry, you will get an answer.

Good Luck!

ps: Sorry my LSU Tigers are going to have to spank the Tide ... again.
icon_biggrin.gif

i've got a black lidded ng one that was given to me. not sure what to do with it.just stuck it in my back yard and that's it. was planning on getting it going but i now doubt i'll do that.

I sold my Red Jr. to a guy looking for backup parts for the one he had. Mine was in very good shape and when he saw the condition it was in, he decided to use his as the backup parts grill!

Back