Weber Genesis II SE-330 Cover?

GarciaWork

TVWBB Member
Hey all, after a lot of advice and deliberation, I finally ordered a red Genesis SE-330. I am VERY excited. But, I need a cover, and reviews on Amazon are not kind to the current version of the Weber cover, especially with rain able to get through. I am moving to a very rainy area, and it'll be 6 weeks to my patio cover is installed, and I would like this thing to not rust out in two years! Are there alternatives that offer better protection? I love a good fit, but can sacrifice that for protection.

Thanks!

The best brand I have found from Amazon is Unicook. Vented, multiple sizes. Search them for Unicook and your width.

Probably this, but verify

Yep read the same reviews about the Weber cover. Surprising as my old Weber Spirit cover was great and of good quality, but that was back in the day.

If you have a Costco near you, you might want to check out this cover.

They don't usually sell it online and they don't have it in store all the time. Below is a pic of my Genesis II S310 with the cover. It feels of good material and had it for a year. Can't say how water proof it is as we haven't had much rain in a while. It has covered wind vents and buckles to keep the thing from flying away.

cover.jpg

Back