Weber 80632/7514 swinging basket

You can move the basket to the front bosses.... that assumes you're actually going to use it instead of 'just leave it in there'.
Once you cook on one, you will see how they get in the way.... I'm going from A/B/C experience tho I believe its the same.
I have an extra raised rack we can try to incorporate into your 13 bar

Man...... go for the RAISED warming rack --- verify dimensions --- but it looks like the same width.
SOOOOOoooooo much more useful - you can still put food UNDER it and its higher from the grate so it cooler (actually works a 'warming' rack rather than a 'still cooking' rack).

I know its not 'original' but it would be so much more useable.

My thoughts exactly. Getting under the standard low rack is a pain when trying to flip or rearrange, so I never use it. I'd rather have the single raised rack versus the standard rack and the hanging basket.

There is a reason that 90%+ of the (low) warming racks are pitched and never replaced (before or) after they start to rust out really bad.....
The low rack on the Silver A basically took away ~1/4-1/3 of the 'useable' cooking area.
I'd be bummed if my spirit didn't have the high rack --- thank god that weber made them out of SS!

I bought one and it looks just like the chrome steel ones when they are new, but I’m sure a lot longer. I think they are just what you want for a keeper. Only way I can tell them apart is with an magnet.

Last edited:
I’m actually a big fan of the new style folding warming racks that sit more flush along the back of the cook box. I’ve seen them on the floor models, and would be curious what they cost.

I’m actually a big fan of the new style folding warming racks that sit more flush along the back of the cook box. I’ve seen them on the floor models, and would be curious what they cost.
I like those too, but I'm not to sure about being able to retro one to an older grill if that's what you're thinking.

I like those too, but I'm not to sure about being able to retro one to an older grill if that's what you're thinking.
I'm going to take a closer look next time I stop at Ace. May even take some measurements. I think the kind that has the clamps that go on the back of the cook box may work, because they seem to have better clearance than the wire that hangs over the back of the cook box.

Back