Watch Out For Scams!!

Getting back to poor dad.
I'm sure no one feels worse about it than he does, and bet falling for the scam feels worse than the money loss.
I recommend a big dose of love and understanding, and a big hug.

There's a saying: "be nice to everyone, even those who don't deserve it - not because they deserve it, but because it's who you are"

Good on him for trying to help.

Regarding the Robo callers - I was getting so many per day it was driving me nuts. I took at least 3-4 junk calls today: "hi this is Sarah .....CLICK" "We're calling to inform y.....CLICK"

A few weeks ago I did ATT Call protect, it's $3.99 per month & it did a good enough job reducing the junk calls. Some days it blocks all of them but some still squeak through.

I've heard of no more robo but haven't set it up yet.

Can you plEase try to havE a littlE morE control ovEr who you lEt join. ThErE is a nEw mEmbEr. An EldErly woman. ShE has bEen privately mEssaging mE. ShE sEnds pictures of hErsElf in grilling along with closE ups of hEr sidE dishEs. ShE offErEd a samsung galaxy s8 in Exchange for somE of my rEcipEs. I am Especially upsEt because as it turns out, the phonE wasn't EvEn a galaxy s8... It was a galaxy s5 and it obviOusly has a virus bEcause it's really slow. If that wasn't bad Enough... The caps lock button sticks ON certain lEtters.

Can you plEase try to havE a littlE morE control ovEr who you lEt join. ThErE is a nEw mEmbEr. An EldErly woman. ShE has bEen privately mEssaging mE. ShE sEnds pictures of hErsElf in grilling along with closE ups of hEr sidE dishEs. ShE offErEd a samsung galaxy s8 in Exchange for somE of my rEcipEs. I am Especially upsEt because as it turns out, the phonE wasn't EvEn a galaxy s8... It was a galaxy s5 and it obviOusly has a virus bEcause it's really slow. If that wasn't bad Enough... The caps lock button sticks ON certain lEtters.

I hope this is a joke!?! :confused:

Back