Warming Rack Info

AndrewW

Grill-Dome has some half-moon racks for sale on their website.

http://www.grilldomeeshop.com/racks/

I called them and they stated they were 4 inches tall. How does this compare with the Weber warming racks? I will go measure, but does anyone know the headroom on a 22.5 inch kettle? Any help would be appreciated before I make a purchase. Thanks.

Andrew

4" is about right. There is 8" between the grill and the lid. That is the height I would want.

Thanks for the information guys. I'll be making a strong recommendation for a Father's Day gift.

Andrew

What size are you planning to get for your 22.5? The xl is 22 inches and I think it would have to be centered rather than kept to the side. The large is 16". Does anyone use one on a 22.5?

What size are you planning to get for your 22.5? The xl is 22 inches and I think it would have to be centered rather than kept to the side. The large is 16". Does anyone use one on a 22.5?

How much is the rack for the XL? That would likely work well for my 26".

Just got the XL rack its 20" across and 4" high. I think it would work on the 22 as well

This is the second BGE accessory I have for my kettle.

Last edited:
I can get you the Weber original rack if ya wanna...But the price would double/tripple with shipment.

Back