Vieluxe Restoration

Hello All,

I am looking at a Vieluxe and wondering if anyone has restored one of these or how to source parts since parts are no longer available from Weber. Pretty much a unicorn grill. Current gas grill is a Summit six burner that I picked up last summer for $300 with no cook box issues.

Thoughts on anyone that has had one or cooked on one.

Thanks

I used my Vieluxe just yesterday. I’m not sure what parts you’re after, but I have replaced the ignition assemblies and crossover tubes on mine. I matched up the spark boxes to a 3rd party product and cut down some Weber crossover tubes on my own. Those are the only parts I’ve had to replace so far.

I used my Vieluxe just yesterday. I’m not sure what parts you’re after, but I have replaced the ignition assemblies and crossover tubes on mine. I matched up the spark boxes to a 3rd party product and cut down some Weber crossover tubes on my own. Those are the only parts I’ve had to replace so far.
Thanks Tom. Not sure if this one will need any parts or not but just asking so I understand what I might be getting into.

Back