Video of How Kettles Are Made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting that link - I had heard about this clip and had wanted to see it but had never been able to find it.

Anybody know whether or not Weber does factory tours? I would love to go watch all that happen in person!

Thanks,

Pat

I did ask a young lady at CS once if they give tours of the factory, and I think that she said no. However, I am finding that memory is the first thing to go, so I could be wrong.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pat Smith:
Anybody know whether or not Weber does factory tours? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, they do not.

Regards,
Chris

looks like they were DI 2007 models. i'd like to see a wsm or a gasser made too. we used to tivo how its made . very interesting watching the whole process

Awesome video! A factory tour would even be more awesome.
.....as photo buffs, as good as the Nikon factory tour we took as part of our high school field trip in Tokyo back in 1971.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kent Perry:
Judging by the style, I think this is from the show "How It's Made". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't think so, the guy that does the commentary puts me to sleep and I think how it's made is the discovery channel, the tag on that clip said science something....

still a good clip, just wish we could get them to add a hole for a thermometer in da top
icon_biggrin.gif

I can't remember when I bought my Silver OTS, but it says, "Made in the USA" on the top vent.

Looking at a Performer at Lowes, I noticed it just says something to the fact it was designed in the US. Also, it felt like the metal was thinner than my OTS. My imagination???

CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back