Vancouver dealer recommendation

Hello, welcome to Vancouver. It seems like our rain has finally shut off and we are getting nicer weather.
Good timing for you to be here.

Johnstones bbq in North Vancouver or in Surrey are a great store. They usually carry lots of Weber gear and parts
Hopefully it’s ok to post a link to their website

Last edited:
486F914B-0782-46C7-A0BE-25D260F77CDF.jpeg
If you like grilling salmon, this rub mixture is good.
It might be nice to take this as a souvenir.
Just about to put this sockeye fillet with this rub onto a cedar plank. It’s a west coast kind of thing, very tasty

Paul, what brings you to North America? I've enjoyed your previous restorations immensely.
Hi Steve, im working currently in BC doing my day job lol! hoping to get some time looking around Vancouver
before heading home to UK next week. I have enjoyed the Genesis restorations a lot and will probably do more
after the summer. Did you see the BNIB Genesis 1 i picked up? no restoration required!!

Hello, welcome to Vancouver. It seems like our rain has finally shut off and we are getting nicer weather.
Good timing for you to be here.

Johnstones bbq in North Vancouver or in Surrey are a great store. They usually carry lots of Weber gear and parts
Hopefully it’s ok to post a link to their website

Thanks, will check this place out

Hi Steve, im working currently in BC doing my day job lol! hoping to get some time looking around Vancouver
before heading home to UK next week. I have enjoyed the Genesis restorations a lot and will probably do more
after the summer. Did you see the BNIB Genesis 1 i picked up? no restoration required!!
Very nice. Yes, I did see your picture of that new in the box Genesis. I think at least a few of us were very envious of that find! I hope you can bring yourself to assemble it and take some pictures of it. Have fun .

Back