Up North

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Been doing a fair amount of research on smoking and the weber and have decided to make the purchase. The problem I have is that I live in Canada (far East Coast) and while I didn't expect to find one locally, I had thought I may be able to order one from within the country (thus avoiding coversion, duty, etc.) but haven't been able to find a supplier. Any advice would be appreciated.

Doug,

I guess Amazon.com wouldn't help avoid duty charges ect. How about Ebay? You can also try calling Weber. If I know Chris...he has the number somewhere on this site.

This from the Weber website "International Contacts" section:

Canada
ONWARD MULTI CORP, INC.
585 Kumpf Drive
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada NJV 1K3
Tel: 1.800.265.2150
Tel: 1.519.885.4540
Fax: 1.519.885.1390
Email: info@omcbbq.com

Hey, Doug, you got a brother named Bob, eh? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I can't resist.......... Doug Mackenzie??? from Canada??????? Do you have a brother Bob? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ontario Gas BBQ (www.bbqs.com) is a Canadian supplier for Weber products (incl. the WSM) and is located just outside Toronto.

They advise that you call them at (800) 387-7757 or email them at info@bbqs.com for a shipping quote. You can't order the WSM from their website - only accessories are available for online purchase.

Thanks so much for the help. I'll certainly be contacting the two numbers provided and we'll see if I can get cooking before too long.

And yes I've heard the question a couple of times before...and sorry, no brother Bob...got an uncle Bob though...

Sorry Doug, I was in a weird mood last night. When I read your name and saw where you were from, I thought maybe you were trying to pull one over on us. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back