Uniflasy 7641

Sam Bee

TVWBB All-Star
I just got this yesterday and put it on my grill...

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07FNBFYWY/tvwb-20

OlPyKKR.jpg

VfpTCR5.jpg

fUYdP2k.jpg

The good - supposedly stainless steel, better height than standard warming rack, fits snuggly

The bad - had to bend it a little to make it fit perfect (not sure if it was my firebox or the product itself), since I had to bend it a little there is a slight bow if you look at one of the pics.

Overall I would rate this a 3/5. This should last longer than the OEM one that's plated steel and this one was only $2 more than the OEM one so nothing to lose. This might fit perfectly on a Spirit 300 series grill however.

Last edited:
I like the extra hight of that. It looks like it would keep it out of the way far better than the original ones.

Definitely better than OEM since it is higher and SS instead of chrome plated steel.

Can you post a link and maybe refer it to Jason to add to the list of Weber parts thread.

I'll do that.

Oh,.
By the way, I got your PM on the Q adapter hose also. I haven't sat down at my PC for a while, and I don't dare try to edit the thread on my phone.

I would be careful using it. First it looks pretty flimsy. Notice to the "legs" portion can easily slip right off the side panels of the grill if even just a little to much weight is placed on it

While it might not be the most attractive solution, you could always secure it with stainless steel cable ties wrapped horizontally on each side.

I think those racks would be better than original, but like any warming rack, I would wind up using it very little and wind up taking it out to get it out of the way and losing it. Coming up with one of those hanging basket warming racks in SS would be better IMO.

Back