Two Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Rudko

TVWBB Member
So these guys showed up this week:

newbies-1.jpg

After I swore I didn't need propane, I LOVE the starter on the "EE" red. The guy told me he went and filled the tank the day I picked it up to save me the trouble.

The only damage is this:

redperfdam-1.jpg

About an inch and a half. Otherwise in gorgeous shape.

redperf-1-1.jpg

Then there's this:

blackb-1.jpg

Was house sitting for my brother and decided that I couldn't stand to use his Arctic Grill so found a CListing for 30 bucks. This is a "B" from 1980 with the three wheels on the bottom and look at the handle:

handle-1.jpg

The finish is still on it! When we looked at it my long suffering girlfriend said it looked terrible. I told her give me an hour and some steel wool. There's no loss at all at the handle joints or legs. Fantastic condition.

What's really odd about it is that the finish isn't smooth. It's kind of pebbly, hammered-looking. Didn't think I'd buy another black one, but it was too good to pass up.

-Mike

I know this is just plain weird but on my computers at home I also see no images, but on by BB with 3g from att I can see all the images.
I have no idea why. anybody got any ideas.
BTW Mike they look just fantastic!!!

George will have a cow if he can see that handle
lol

If someone can tell me how to fix it, I'll go on and correct things. I don't think this ever happened to me before.

Are folks having the same problem with the Porchetta post in the pork recipe section?

-Mike

Okay. Now I'm having the same problem so I'm going to redo it and see if I can get it right.

Think that took care of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
a great find on both ! would love to have added those to my collection. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>MEE2!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back