Two burner or three burner

I thought maybe it was too, but I was just told by the owner it was three. I honestly don't know for sure if they ever made the Spirit two burners with the cabinet.

Larry, that was a for sale photo. I was interested in it, but the seller wasn't responding with my question about 2 vs 3 burner. That is why I posted it and asked. They finally did respond shortly after I posted and said it was a three burner. That was the only photo in the add and I wasn't sure if it was worth pursuing or not so that is why I posted it to see if someone could ID it for me off the only evidence I had.

But, you are right, I have had people ask me if a grill is a two or three burner even though they are standing in front of it and have opened it and looked at it.

I saw that one too. This weekend was a rare weekend I couldn’t slip away to grab anything. I wouldn’t mind grabbing that for the firebox and table to compile the parts needed to have a silver A to flip.

Yes, I would pic it up for the at minimum the handles. Then handles can be used to black out a grill with old style square worktables.

Genesis Gold pic 14.jpg

And the Spirit worktable can be used as a temporary solution to burner delete on a grill with Genesis Platinum worktables.

Spirit WT pic 1.jpg

Its a SilverA with an enclosed cart --- you could take the sides off and throw a 'typical' A rack on the bottom and no one would know except for the SS faceplate on the lower part of the fire box.

I would like to see what a Silver A looks like with an open cart bottom and the SS faceplate. That would be a nice pic to add to my library.

This 3 burner spirit, has to be the same size as a silver b? Right? The two burners of same era the same as silver a?

Yes, the 3-burner Spirit has the same handles size as the 3-burner, Silver B and the Silver C. I am unsure about the 2-burner Spirit. I would appreciate a verification on this also.

Back